Over 150 years of industrial engineering and machine supply
PINETTE PEI. also called Pinette Emidecau Industrie is one of those historical SMEs that have lived through decades thanks to the expertise of its engineers, technicians and a business development strategy based on acquisition, innovation, collaboration and global services :
- Gustave Pinette establishes THURILLET & PINETTE in Chalon-sur-Saône, Burgundy - France, a company that manufactures and repairs industrial machinery.
- After 100 years of business, the public limited company of Etablissements G. PINETTE is active in three main areas: equipment for the mining industry, equipment for the ceramics industry (tiles, brick-making) and hydraulic presses.
- Acquisition of EMIDECAU, a hydraulic press manufacturer - Paris.
- Acquisition of the DARRAGON Company, a hydraulic press manufacturer.
- Acquisition of the SOCAD Company, specialized in sheet metal cutting, punching and tube bending machine.
- Acquisition of the PERROT Dijon Company, specialized in sheet metal working machinery, under the JEAN PERROT INDUSTRIES trademark.
- Establishment of PEI Inc. an American subsidiary located in Ohio.
- PINETTE Emidecau Industrie (PINETTE PEI.) receives its ISO 9001 certification.
- Acquisition of SNEPRO, a manufacturer of tools, assembly equipment, test benches and special machinery.
- PINETTE PEI. signs a distribution agreement with ALTECH - Japan, to develop its sales within Japanese industries.
- Acquisition of HERZ, Germany (manufacturer of plastic and composite processing machinery).
- Establishment of PE GmbH, a German subsidiary located in Zernien, on a 1000 m² site including an office and an assembly facility.
- PINETTE PEI. joins the OSEO Excellence group that became Bpifrance Excellence, a network of 2000 innovative SMEs.
- PINETTE PEI. expands its production site at Chalon-sur-Saône to reach 10,000 m² of covered workshop area enabling the company to build ever more large and complex systems.
- Establishment of VTE Ltd - Singapore, a Singaporean subsidiary.
- JEC Innovation Award (Houston): the QSP® awarded in the category process.
The QSP® is a CFRP thermoplastic preforming & forming line for automotive and aeronautics
high performance: 1 minute cycle time, multi thickness layers assembly & multi material.
- Innovation Award at Experiences Composites (Augsburg): 2nd innovation award for the QSP ®.
- PINETTE PEI. joins the Carbon Composites e.V. (CCEV), a group of companies and research facilities, which covers the entire value chain of high-performance fiber composites in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- PINETTE PEI. joins the MAI Carbon Leading-Edge Cluster, which pursues the objective to lead CFRP technology to series capacity by 2020.
- JEC Innovation Award (Paris) : The Fast RTM technology platform awarded in the category process