Pinette PEI. manufacturing processes and testing technologies
Pinette PEI. designs and supplies forming and testing equipment, automated production lines, customized machines and turnkey plants for the world largest industrial groups including the aerospace, automotive and energy sectors.
After 150 years of experience in forming machinery and 30 years of experience in advanced automation for the production of high performance composite parts, Pinette PEI. offers a large range of technologies and processes.
- Hot Drape Forming (HDF)
- Resin Transfer Molding (RTM)
- Prepreg curing
- Rubber compression molding
- PUR Foaming
- PVC foam curing
- Compression molding SMC-BMC-GMT-LFT
- Multi-process ECS PRESS
- Composites layering process QSP®
- Powder compression
- R&D : Hybrid multi-process press and systems
Pinette PEI.'s hydraulic presses & automated forming systems can transform a wide range of thermoset plastics, thermoplastics and hybrid composites into finished parts.
- Thermoplastic resins: PVC, PP, PET, PA, PPS, PEKK, PEEK, Prepreg
- Thermoset resins: Epoxy, Silicone, PUR
- Elastomer - Rubber
- Fibers: Natural fibers, Carbon fibers, Glass fibers, Aramid
Since the 1990s, Pinette PEI. has developed its expertise in testing equipment and advanced automation to control composite components and premium pipe connections.