Test benches for static stress testing
In the composites world, Pinette P.E.I. is well-known as a leading supplier of manufacturing press systems. However, we also provide large capacity testing equipment. Our expertise in static stress test bench systems is widely acknowledged, as several benches are used all around the world, by major industrial actors in the aerospace and aeronautics industries.
Test bench for static stress testing on military launcher components
Pinette P.E.I. supplies static stress test benches, which aims to evaluate nuclear launcher components by applying traction, compression, bending and internal pressure to it.
- Up to 25,000 kN in traction / compression
- Up to 5,000 kN / m in flexion
- Testing on components with a diameter up to 2,500 mm and height of 6,500 mm
- Maximum over stress flows applied to the specimen never go beyond 10%. That feature combined with the low interfering efforts gives you a highly accurate test bench, with proven reliability.
- Design allowing great ease of use for instrumentation, as well as for loading and unloading operations
Test bench for static stress testing on civil launcher
This equipment can apply traction, compression and bending efforts, as well as internal pressure.
- Cumulated stress possibly applied up to 52,000 kN for a mass of 180 tons
- Test bench for civil launchers up to a diameter of 4,000 mm and a height of 8,000 mm
- The high rigidity, with overflows applied to the specimen lower than 10%
Test bench for static stress testing on cryogenic pipes
The company has also provided test systems to process cryogenic alimentation pipes for ARIANE 5 in real temperature and stress conditions. This range of test bench can apply shearing stress, distributed efforts, internal pressure, deflection and temperature.
- Design giving a great reliability and versatility to the test bench, allowing it to perform test campaigns with more than 10 configurations
Test bench for static stress testing on launchers and satellite/launcher interfaces
Pinette P.E.I. supplies test bench for interstage structure of launcher and satellite / launcher interface. This test system applies traction, compression and bending. Thanks to its 20 years of use, the system has shown high reliability. Furthermore, the life time of the machinery shows the whole system has very low interfering forces and is designed for the best instrumentation accessibility and operations of reconfiguration.
- 4,000 kN test bench
- Up to 500 kN / m in traction, compression and bending
- Overflows applied to the specimen are lower than 10%.
- Diameter : 3,000 mm - Height : 3,000 mm